When it comes to choosing a lighting fixture, whether it is to be functional, decorative or both, many homeowners don’t make the best decisions. So what should you consider when making lighting choices.
- How much illumination is required.
- Does the fitting suit the style of your home.
- My home has features should i highlight them.
- Is the construction of the fitting important, am i in a corrosive environment.
- What pendant will suit my room?
- How many down lights should we have?
- What is the best way to light a bathroom?
- How do i achieve indirect lighting?
- Feature lighting, what is the best way to achieve this?
OK so while most homeowners have these questions to consider they are still in the dark to what is the answer. They visit lighting showrooms to view fittings but are still confused.
This is where me can help. At D-lighting we surprise many customers with our processes that ensures they choose the correct fittings. While this is simple for us for others it not.